Prioritizing uniqueness over preeminence.
In an arena where success is not measured by company size or number of business units, Dee Flex provides a unique level of quality you will find nowhere else. This competitive edge is the result of characteristics such as our product quality, response and meticulous service.
We possess a number of strengths that make the unrivaled quality of our service possible. Our planning execution Incorporates a comprehensive study and calculation of objectives, along with experience-driven project work designed to produce the best possible outcome. Our event production is driven by hospitality made possible by a high sensitivity to user needs, while our administrative methods are designed to prevent problems before they happen. All our activities are backed by an ability to rapidly mobilize with both flexibility and accuracy, along with a supply system designed for optimum cost effectiveness.
We tackle the key issues facing users by drawing on our wealth of valuable knowledge and the high degree of expertise we have accumulated.
Dee Flex Co., Ltd.
June 16, 1988
40 million yen
Number of employees
As at 2019: 48 full-time employees (30 men and 18 women),
1 part-time adviser, 8 employees on temporary assignment
3F & GF, Fukuyoshizaka Building, 2-17-44 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 107-0052
+81 (0)3 3589-1711
+81 (0)3 3589-1718
- Planning, production, installation and administrative work for public relations events
- Planning, production, installation and administrative work for sales promotion events
- Planning, production, installation and administrative work for media events
- Planning, production, installation and administrative work for exhibitions and exhibition booths
- Planning, production, installation and administrative work for conferences and presentations
- Providing event staff and promotional models
- Providing agency services for performers at events, conferences and media broadcasts
- Production of constructed designs, printed designs and web designs
- Design and production of staging, lighting, sound, video and special effects
- Renting equipment and materials for staging, lighting, sound, video and special effects
- Planning and production of video software and computer graphics
- Planning, production and development of computer systems
- Planning, production and development of web content
- Planning and production of media broadcasts and commercials
- Mail order sales of event tools and software
- Sales of video software, video game software and web software
- Design, installation and administrative work for stores and other commercial facilities
- All accompanying and related work for the items above